As many others, this is my "uses" page. It lists the stuff I use on a regular basis. I update it from time to time.
- Visual Studio Code I used sublime text 2 and 3 before switching to vscode when it became popular;
- iterm2 Couldn't do anything without this. Might do a post in the future about my setup/dotfiles;
- Google chrome + firefox Could not leave home without them.
- Fira Code The is probably the best font for coding, at least for me. It supports ligatures so that's an awesome plus!
- ImageOptim Gotta compress those megabytes down;
- Franz to keep me somewhat connected;
- GitKraken and Git Imagine working without version control...
- Dropbox I don't think this one needs an introduction;
- BackBlaze If my computer dies, this makes sure I do not loose anything;
- GitHub to keep my stash;
- DigitalOcean to host this website and other projects. Before that I used Linode;